
So here is the first picture of our little baby. We got this a while ago, but I just haven;t gotten it onto the computer until now. It was so crazy when we were looking at this, because usually it just oooks like this little bean sitting there, but this baby was in motion! I think it's going to be a dancing queen or soccer player or something, because it was moving! Seriously, it was jumping around. So that was pretty fun seeing. I love that we have the technology to do things like this. It is honestly amazing.
2 comments:
That is so exciting! We are so excited to find out if you are having a little boy or girl....
how cute! we are excited for you guys. ahhh, remember back in the day when it was just you and hyrum and your love fern? glad to see your family grow!
Post a Comment