So here's a picture of our new home. I'm not going to post any pictures of the inside until I have everything just how I want it. But I just want to say that I love this home and am so grateful we have it!
WOWZAH! That is a sweet lookin house Bethany! Can Dean and I move in with you when he's done? =) Kidding. Can't wait to meet you and your kids at the family reunion!
That is so beautiful! I love the outside and can't wait to see pics of the inside. But I totally understand about waiting till everything is just right. I still don't feel like we're there yet. :)
8 comments:
Wow, it is SO cute! I love it! It is just so perfect!
It's adorable! Love it! Isn't it great to finally have a house???
WOWZAH! That is a sweet lookin house Bethany! Can Dean and I move in with you when he's done? =) Kidding. Can't wait to meet you and your kids at the family reunion!
What a beautiful home!! You have been so blessed. :)
That is so beautiful! I love the outside and can't wait to see pics of the inside. But I totally understand about waiting till everything is just right. I still don't feel like we're there yet. :)
i could cry, it's so beautiful.
yea! its gorgeous!! enjoy being homeowners... its sooo fun!!!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment