Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update


So I just wanted to post a little update. Charity is doing fantastic. Her eye is healing really well, and she has her checkup appointment today, so hopefully that goes well. I tried taking a picture of the tube in her eye, but you really can't see it. Isn't it looking amazingly better though? I am so grateful for Dr. Dahl. He took such good care of her. We also got to go have an ultrasound yesterday (it was just supposed to be a regular check-up, but we got there early, and Hyrum got the nurse to let him play around with the ultrasound machine on me). We couldn't tell what it was yet (I am just over 15 weeks along, so we weren't really expecting to be able to tell) but it was fun seeing the baby. Everything is going well and is right on track. Samuel is doing well and has been going in cahoots with Charity lately which is cute and funny when it's not exasperating. He usually wakes up before her in the morning, and spends all morning until she gets up trying to get into her room to get her. It is precious. I hope they are always such good friends. We have also been moving into our new home this past week, and on Saturday are getting a truck and finishing it up. It feels so good to be going somewhere I know I will be staying for 3 years. Yeah for getting settled! Hyrum is doing great at the hospital, and a week from this friday, the 25th, Charity, Samuel and I all fly out to Washington for a few weeks. Crazy, crazy times. So there's our update. All is well and busy and crazy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow... sounds like you guys have had a crazy few days... glad everything seems to be claming down. breathing emergencies are the WORST...

Jessi said...

Wow, Charity's eye looks great! It's so fun to hear how your little ones are getting along....I can't wait for Josiah and Alayna to start playing together. Glad to hear that all is well with Baby #3. Hope you're feeling well. Enjoy your trip.