So after being here for 3 months, we are finally in our new home. We decided to rent instead of buying because it seemed like no matter how hard we were trying to buy, it just wasn't working. We found a beautiful home in Niceville Florida that we love. We moved everything in yesterday and only have a few boxes left to unpack! Yeah! I still want to paint most of the rooms, but I will settle for getting all of our things moved in before the kids and I leave for Washington this Friday! I will post some pictures soon!
2 comments:
I'm impressed....unpacked most of your boxes in one day...with 2 little ones! We've been in our place for a month now, and I still have about 10 boxes left.
Hope you're feeling well.
Wow, how exciting for you guys! I hope you enjoy getting settled. :) It's always such a great feeling to be organized.
Post a Comment