Monday, August 11, 2008

Holmes Family Reunion


We have been in Washington the last few weeks visiting family and going to our Holmes family reunion. It was such a blast seeing all the cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. It was my grandma's 75th birthday, the same day as Samuel's first birthday. So here is a picture of the family on my side. Including all the spouses and kids, there are 100 people in my extended family. I love having such a big family, so I am grateful that my siblings have all been having kids around my kids ages so that my kids can grow up with that big fun extended family also.

6 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Looks like fun... I love family reunions. Did you fly to Washington with 2 kids being pregnant? You amaze me time and time again. I miss having you so close...

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh, and I love that you have shirts made for your reunion. How cute is that!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i'm so sad i missed it.

remember when we were those kids sitting on the floor that everyone was getting mad at for being so squirmy and loud?

nicole said...

How fun!! You really are blessed to have such a big family. Jon just has one brother and I have two brothers and none of them are even close to getting married and having kids. So our kids probably won't have any cousins anytime soon! But that's ok... we'll just keep popping out kids so at least they'll have each other! Love the matching t-shirts!

Chad said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Next time you make it this way, let us know. It would be great to see you again. Give me a call some time if you can, Hyrum.
Later- chad

Ashley C said...

Wow, what a big family! That must be so fun! I want to have a lot of kids so that we can have fun reunions like that.