December 29th at 6:00am I went in to be induced with our third child. They had to put me on antibiotics, so we couldn't start the pitocin until about 1:00 in the afternoon which left me laying in bed in the hospital reading. Even after they started the pitocin, it took my body forever to really get going. I decided to get the epidural earlier this time than I had with the others so I wouldn't have to go through as much laboring pain, and I think this was a mistake. I loved and appreciaed the epidural so much more when I was in total contracting pain. Without that fierce pain to cover up the discomfort of receiving an epidural, it wasn't quite as amazing as I had remembered. However, I am still grateful for it and how much easier it makes labor. Once my body finally kicked into gear, and I was ready to push my doctor had me push once, then asked me to push a lot lighter one more time, and little Celeste was out with a huge loud scream announcing her entrance into the world t 7:37 pm. This girl has set of lungs on her! She came out at 6 pounds 10.8 ounces and 19 inches long. The first thing I noticed was her full head of almost black hair. She has dimples like her brother Samuel, and is such a beautiful angel. Charity came to the hospital that night to meet her little sister and absolutely adores her. They gave Celeste a bath while Charity was there, which of course made Celeste cry, and with a very concerned look said, "The baby needs me!" It was very cute. Samuel has done a lot better than I thought he would, and seems to be totally fine with having her around. We brought celeste home Wednesday morning and have been working on settling in and trying to adjust to life with three kiddos. We have been so blessed and are grateful that everything went so well and that Celeste and myself are recooperating and doing great. Here are some pictures of our sweet girl.







On this last one, I put this headband on her today, andwe got her in the car, then when we got to the store, this is how we found her. I thought it was too cute.
10 comments:
Congrats! She's so adorable, I hope you're doing well and recovering quickly. We miss you guys!
Congratulations, Bronson Family! Celeste is absolutely beautiful. Wish we could be there to meet your newest addition!
Congratulations! I have been thinking and wondering about you guys. Celeste is so adorable! I'm so glad to hear that the birth went so well and that you and the baby are doing wonderful. Charity and Samuel are so cute in the pictures too. Did Hyrum deliver?
She is beautiful, Bethany! We love you!
Congrats Bethy, she is beautiful! You look great! Thanks for your cute Christmas newsletter as well. It was way cute. Love you!
Aww, she's adorable, just like the rest of them. So we both have a Celeste and a Charity. Lol! Great minds think alike! (and so do ours) Good luck with 3! Things really start to get interesting now! :)
I can't believe you already have three kids! We have all grown up so fast. Congrats to you guys. Your family is so gorgeous. :)
Congratulations on your newest little blessing! Celeste is beautiful! What a wonderful way to welcome the New Year. ;-)
she's precious bethany! congrats!! :)
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I hope that all is going smoothly and that you're having a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment