Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Past 3 Weeks

Celeste is already 3 weeks old tomorrow! It is crazy to think about. Anyways, here's an update on the frist 3 weeks of her life. My mom came in for the last two weeks and just had to leave us today. :( We LOVED having her here and how much she helped out and will miss her terribly. When she told Charity last night that she was going to fly home, Charity's response was, "No grandma. I need you!" I think Charity likes having at least one sane adult around the house, so we'll see how this next week goes before my sister gets here. Charity and Samuel absolutely adore Celeste which is wonderful when they're not ambushing her when I put her down. (Samuel particularly loves smoothering her with kisses ans his special blanket that he likes to share with her. Cute, but dangerous. So I pretty much have to keep them all where I can see them!) Charity always wants to hold Celeste and give her hugs and kisses too. So between the kids and I, Celeste is basically covered in kisses all day. She doesn't seem to mind. :) So since she has been born, she has been to the outlet mall here twice, the beach once, to the movie theater once, out to 3 restaurants, to the park 4 times and has had her first cold as well as her first wellness check-up! (She is back up to her birth weight plus an ounce. Yeah!!) She has been one busy girl! She is growing and being her wonderful, beautiful self. She had her baby blessing in church last week while grandma was here and got to wear the gorgeous gown grandma made for her. So here are pictures from all of our outings.








2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh my gosh! Look at those dimples! She is SO cute! She looks alot like Charity to me. I love her blessing dress. Your mom did an awesome job! And you look great Bethany! She has been a busy girl! That is a lot of fun stuff for 3 weeks of life. Charity totally looks like she is holding a toy doll in that picture of her giving a hug. So cute!

Amelia said...

Bethy, she is beautiful! Congratulations! I love all your pictures. Your kids are SO cute and Celeste's blessing dress is gorgeous! What a sweet family :-)