Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Pictures

I wanted to post a few new pictures of our angel. She is still doing amazing, and is such a joy to have in our home. It's been so surprising to me how much you can love these new ones Heavenly Father blesses us with, even when it is your third.


4 comments:

ChristyLou said...

SOOO cute! I love that one of her yawning...

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

She is so cute! That yawn is too cute.

Sara said...

I LOVE the yawning picture. She is precious...does she look much like your other two? She looks so much different to me right now, but only time will tell. And, my memory might not be too good about the baby stages with Samuel and Charity. Glad you guys are doing so well. Miss you.

Melanie said...

that's a big yawn for such an itty-bitty thing! so cute! i love that newborn stage. enjoy it for me - it goes by WAY too quickly!