
Another fun thing we were able to do this year was being on our church's Christmas float for the Niceville Parade. The theme was a Victorian Christmas, so we got to get all dressed up and wave to people as we rode through the parade. Here are a couple pictures from that:



We also had a Christmas party at our house for all the intern's at the hospital with Hyrum, and even got Santa to come! The kids loved having him there.



Lastly, the other night we were able to go to a live interactive nativity where you get to dress up as the characters. It was a wonderful experience dressing up, then taking a hayride around the development to see the different lights being displayed. And I have to say, Charity and Samuel made the cutest angel and shepherd ever!
Just two more random things, I finished my first semester back at school, and got my first 4.0 since middle school! I was very excited. And my big sister Rachel is pregnant with her third child! That makes 3 girls in my family pregnant, all my sister's except Camilla. It will be so much fun for cousins growing up together! So there has been our holiday season thus far. We have loved getting Christmas cards from many of you and seeing how your families are doing. We hope you all have a very merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season. :)
8 comments:
What an adorable family. I love the last pic of you guys doing the nativity. Its perfect.
How precious!
Bethany, I just finished reading your gazette... I did not know you have family in Moses Lake. I am from Moses Lake. My parents still live there out on Stratford Road.
Emmaline
great pics! we love you!
i loved your christmas letter! it puts mine to shame. :) you guys look so great in all those fun costumes! merry christmas!!!
I was so impressed by your Christmas letter. That was really cool! And you guys looks so cute in both sets of costumes. What a fun thing to do as a family. You have been a very busy girl! Congrats on your awesome grades! And we are anxiously awaiting your baby! Tell Rachel Congrats too!
Your newsletter was so awesome. You are a very creative woman! I'm glad to see things are going well with your family and I'm heaps excited to see your new little baby soon! Happy Holidays! :)
What beautiful pictures! I love the one of the nativity. You guys got to do some really cool holiday activities! I also really liked your Christmas letter, although that story at the end killed me! LOL. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment