Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Good Wife's Guide

I thought this was hilarious. It was an actual article in Good Housekeeping. My cousin Mel posted it or e-mailed it a while ago, and I just found it again, so I thought I would post it for all to enjoy. (Click on it for it to get big enough to read)



Then my dad e-mailed me this UCLA study I thought was hilarious. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed
that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ
depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she
is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine
features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends
to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a
spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire. No further studies are
expected.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I loved that Good Wife's guide! SO hilarious! Some of them I agree with but some were just ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh. :)

oscar said...

I love the study your dad told you about :) I laughed for like 5 minutes over that one. So true. The Good Wife's guide really scares me. I can't believe people really have/had relationships like that. I would have gone crazy.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i'm so glad you posted that good wife's guide! i couldn't figure out how to do it on my blog so i emailed it. and i also enjoy that study. it makes a LOT of sense.