Sunday, October 14, 2007
Family Update
Charity. Samuel and I have been in New York with Rachel's family until Friday, and it was a wonderful trip. Charity loved having Ella around to play with, and I had a fun time being with my cute sister and her growing pregnant belly. :) We went to the park, went shopping, and just did a lot of hanging out and enjoying each others company. Hyrum stayed home and studied for his upcoming boards and his research paper. And now we are so happy to be back together. Charity sure loves her daddy. And I have loved the surprises he has had for me. I told him while I was driving home that I would need a massues when I got home, so he had a table all set up with heating pads under the sheets and everything and gave me a nice massage. And then last night he surprised me by taking me to the "drive-in" movie theatre. He set up baby-sitting for our two little ones, and took me to get treats, then to the church where he had set up our friends projector on the wall. We pulled the van up, set up pillows and blankets in the back and enjoyed the movie together. So it has been wonderful being home. Samuel is growing and eating like crazy! Tomorrow we will find out how much he weighs. So that is it for us this week. Just keeping busy and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you had such a great time in NY with your sister. How nice of Hyrum to spoil you like that when you got home. :)
i didn't know rachel was pregnant. when is she due?
Post a Comment