
It's fun to just have that time together. The other thing Hyrum and I have been getting into is www.sparkpeople.com. For those who haven't heard of it, it's awesome. It's a free healthy eating/exercising website. It is seriously amazing, so everyone should check it out.
Charity had fun having baby-sitters twice this week. She seems to be getting so old, I can't believe it when I look at her. She has started following me aroiund and doing everything I do. It cracks me up when I am changing Samuel's diapers Charity comes up and in a high falseto voice says "Samuel, you stinky? Yeah?" while patting his arm. She also continues to have her hair obsession. She loves to comb our hair, and put product in it and everything.
Samuel just keeps growing and bringing lots of joy. We sure love him!
Here's a picture of my brother-in-law and neice Bryant and Ella in a Truth Restored Ad from the church I thought was pretty neat. aren't they adorable? We sure love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment