Thursday, August 21, 2008
It's a girl!
So we have had three ultrasounds, and from the mouths of three witnesses,,,it's a girl! Hyrum did the first one just for fun when we got back, and we thought it looked like a girl, and even had another doctor come in and look who thought it was s girl too. We then went to the hospital to have the official ultrasound done to make sure everything was looking good. The baby looks very healthy and complete, and the woman said if she had to guess she would say girl, but not to hold her to it. Then at my regular check-up visit my doctor brought in the ultrasound machine to look again. She got a really good look, said there was nothing there that could even be mistaken for a boy, like the umbilical cord hanging down or anything.=, and she said she was sure enough that she thought I could go buy girl clothes. So it looks like that's it! I would post a picture of the ultrasound, but we don't have our scanner all hooked up yet. And for those of you who I told we would name it Paola if it's a girl, I guess that's not as solid as I thought. Once we found out it was a girl, Hyrum let me know he really was not a big fan of the name. (Something about a girl he knew before with that name that he didn't have a good association with.) So I'm working on it, but apparently the name is not set in stone yet. We are very excited to have another sweet healthy little girl in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting. :)
Woo-hoo! Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Charity will love having a sister!
Congratulations! Having another little girl around will be lots of fun...especially for Charity. :-)
Congrats! I'm sure you're thrilled!
I didn't even ASK when we talked this morning, yesterday, or the day before! I am a jerk-sister! Sorry! But congrats! Little girls are so much fun. Good luck with the name. I love you so much, Bethy!
Yahoo!
hey! that's great news! i can't believe you are already far enough along to have your ultrasound! so, how is charity's eye doing anyway? i never commented before but meant to. your house looks really pretty and i have to say i am a little jealous - especially the kitchen! how fun!
hooray for baby girls!
Congrats Bethany! It is so crazy to me to think that you have 3 kids (almost 3 I guess). I am running far behind! LOL. Your family is gorgeous. :)
Hey! My sister in law's name is Paola. I love it! :) Just tell Hyrum to get over it. hahahaaaa! How are you guys?
Post a Comment