Thursday, August 28, 2008

School

So I made it through my first week of being back in classes, and I love it! And I think I should be able to get better grades this time around. :) I just love the feeling of being back in this atmosphere though. I have a digital photography class, desktop publishing so I can do something with my digital pictures, business math and cinema appreciation. I was a bit worried about the cinema appreciation because I don't want to watch inappropriate movies, and the class is just watching movies and writing papers about them. But I talked with the teacher and I think everything is going to work out just fine. So between that, woring out starting preschool with 5 other moms for Charity, hosting playgroup at our home yesterday, making new curtains for our living room and just trying to keep the kids busy and happy and the house clean, it has been a crazy week! But they say a hurricane is headed our way, and so maybe we'll take the long weekend and take a trip a little futher away from this area just in case...we'll see. So there's your random update. Oh, and Samuel blew kisses for the first time yesterday. Too precious. I love my kids so much!

2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

All I can say is "Wow!" You are a busy girl! That is awesome that you are taking classes and keeping yourself busy. That is great that you are starting up a preschool with the mom by you. That will be a lot of fun for Charity! I don't know where you get your energy from. Aren't you pregnant?? You are suppose to have less energy, not more!

Boden Family said...

Man, you are amazing! How cool to be taking classes. They sounds like fun ones too.