This week is Dr. Seuss week at Charity's school. So today they were told they should dress up mix-matched, and here are the results. :)
So a quick update since I haven't blogged for 2 months (sorry!) Hyrum left yesterday for a 6 week training course in Texas. This is mostly the reason I blogged today and am committed to blogging really well at least the next 6 weeks so it can help him know everything that is going on here. We talk on the phone every day, but I thought this would be nice with pictures and stories too to keep us connected. :)
Here are just a couple more pictures from the last 2 months of the kids.

Not much has happened except the last few weeks. One weekend I got a horrendous flu or something where my entire body hurt so much I couldn't even barely get out of bed. Of course Hyrum was on 24 hour call, so I was alone with the 3 kids trying to survive. :( Next week Hyrum got the bug. Unfortunately his then turned into strep throat. So no fun for him. Then I got my 3 wisdom teeth out. I don't know why but I just assumed it would be no big deal and I would hop back quickly from it. Wrong! They gave me percacet which I had never had before and it made me so sick! So all in all, I felt like it was MUCH worse recovering from wisdom teeth being pulled out than recovering from giving birth. It was truly not fun, but luckily I am surrounded by amazing people who helped me make it through! I had friends bringing me meals, taking the kids, bringing me flowers, and just doing anything they could for me. It was truly wonderful. I am so blessed to have such amazing people around me! So that's it for us right now.
4 comments:
I think Charity looks adorable in her mis-matched outfit. And look at that fly-away hair! I feel her pain! Celeste looks like one happy girl with that milkshake (?) You poor girl! I'm glad that you are feeling better now. I can't imagine feeling that way and not having a husband home.
welcome back! charity looks so much like you! my goodness! and widsom teeth worse then labor recovery? wow.. i don't think i can even compare the two! glad your better!
fun pics!
HOW have I not known about your blog before now?!?
What a great photographer you (or someone) is! You have some adorable children and some fantastic photos of said adorable babies.
Fun to see them!
Post a Comment