Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas, Birthday and Boats

Okay it's catch up time. It has been a busy and crazy time of the year for us as I'm sure it has beenn for everyone else. We had a great Christmas celebrated a day early since Hyrum was working on Christmas. One of my presents was an awesome new lense, so I'll post a bunch of pictures for you to admire the work of my new lense too. :) Celeste turned one year old which is crazy! I can not believe she is already a year old. She still feels like my little baby even though she is walking everywhere, trying to talk, eating table food and has 10 teeth including two molars. We sure love this girl! We also were able to go see some replicas of the Nina and Pinta which traveled across the ocean with Christopher Columbus. I couldn't believe how small they were! Just the thought of traveling across the ocean in them made me feel sick! So here are pictures for the last little while. Enjoy!


Celeste learning to open gifts.


Samuel passed out on the couch after binging on sugar

Santa came to visit!
"Who is this guy?!?"
I love that none of our kids were freaked out by Santa.
Cute siblings in their Christmas pajamas.
They love their mama!
Celeste exploring her stocking.
The Christmas Orange
Excited over Pez
Live Nativity Angels
Gorgeous woman!
Charity wanted Daddy's Christmas pajamas
Styling in her own new pajamas
Another Santa visits! (Charity called him Santa Grandpa)
Beautiful butterfly wings from Santa
Charity insisted on being Mary at the live nativity. she made a very beautiful one I thought!
Samuel as a wise man.
Celeste's birthday cake fce. (Hyrum pushed her face in the cake in spite of my specific orders not to!) Celeste all cleaned up after the cake
Our beautiful boy on Christmas day.
Charity and Claire for preschools Christmas parade
Charity climbing aboard the Nina.
Celeste and Daddy on the ship. Ahoy matey!
Cute sibling love.






Girls with the sun in our eyes!

The Family aboard the Pinta

2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the pictures! Your kids are just getting so big! I love that Celeste is so photogenic so young. She is so beautiful! But so are you other two! That is really cool that they had a replica of that ship to check out! Very cool!

Rachel said...

The kids are growing SO FAST! And Charity's hair is getting SO LONG! It has been too long since we have seen you all! Love you!