I love this picture of the kiddos taking a bath together. And then Celeste decided she wasn't too happy. I thought it was a hilaious shot of her complaining face. 
Not much new. Went to class and turned in a project, reading a book, trying to keep the house clean without the incentive of a hubby coming home to see it, and mostly just trying to have fun with the kiddos. Off to make cookies!
4 comments:
Bethany, it's Britt. Winters(Wayman now). SO glad I found your blog. Your kids are adorable! And I would have the hardest time if Heber had to leave for that long so I really admire you for that!! My blog is private but I'd love to invite you if you wanna leave your email address here for me. I'm so glad to know how you're doing!
super cute pics, bethy!
love you!
You guys have some seriously gorgeous children...crazy hair, silly faces, and all. They really are just so beautiful. :)
Hey Britt, it is so fun to hear from you! My e-mail is little_nephi@hotmail.com, so I would love an invite to see your blog. Christy, I totally think the same thing about your babies. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment