Samuel turned two yesterday! We kept it simple and just did a family party with the elders and one family friend over. I made an awesome dinosaur cake (it didn't turn out exactly like the picture, but I thought it still looked pretty good!) and opened presents. He seemed to have a great time!
Birthday morning snuggles with Daddy (who only slept two hours the night before b/c of work)
The AWESOME dinosaur cake!
When Hyrum told Samuel to blow out the candles and held him up to them, first Samuel tried to hit them to put them out (luckily there were no injuries!) and then as Hyrum showed him and did it with him, Samuel would try to blow then just laugh and laugh! It was too cute with his dimples!
Samuel usually plays with Charity's toys, so he constantly has a barbie or a doll or a princess that he's playing with. Hyrum had had enough of this, so he bought Samuel the biggest, most manly dump truck he could find for his birthday so now Samuel actaully has boy toys to play with!
1 comment:
The cake is SO cute!! I really wish you lived close so I didn't feel like I was missing so much of my nieces' and nephew's life!
Post a Comment