Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!!

Charity is now at her first day of school. I can't believe it! Granted it is just preschool, not kindergarten yet, but it is three days a week that she will be away from me! Florida state pays for all 4 year olds to go to school, so Charity is going to a very nice preschool that is located on the campus of the college that I go to, so that was very convenient. I heard the teacher is wonderful, and she has two friends in there that she already knows, so hopefully it will be a great start to her schooling. I went to drop her off and she did great, so I hope she stays happy and positive the whole day. Whew this gives me anxiety!!
Getting ready for her first day
All ready to go with her new princess lunchbox and everything!

Outside the school

I love the little toilets and sink for the kids!


In her new classroom!

3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

She is so grown up! So cute! That is so exciting that she started Pre-school! What a happy girl!

Julie said...

i wish i had a princess lunchbox.. :) charity is sooooo cool

Rachel said...

I love this pics, Bethy! I love you all!