Thursday, August 6, 2009

Five Wonderful Years

I can't believe we have already been married five years! It has been a busy five years though! We have had three babies, gone through medical school, finished an internship year, done a medical mission to Hondurus, traveled a LOT (gone on a cruise to Jamaica, Cayman Island and Mexico, gone to Victoria B.C., multiple trips to New York City, and many more fun trips) gone to Disney World twice, gotten into running together (we are running a half marathon with my parents in October!) but most importantly, formed a wonderful, loving family. We are so grateful that we are sealed together as a family and will be together forever! Here are some pictures of me with my hunk throughout these past five years.


Charity's blessing day

Halloween farm family!

Whale boating trip in Victoria BC
New Years Eve party time!
Samuel is born
Hondurus
Hyrum graduates medical school!!!
Celeste in the belly




Murder Mystery Dinner



Disney World

Nerd Night!

Father's Day whip cream fight

Graduation from internship!

3 comments:

Julie said...

i can't belive it either! like it was yesterday we were joking about
how many cups' we had... :) haha congrats!!

Ashley C said...

Congrats!! We just had our 5 year anniversary too. Time really flies. You have the cutest little family.

kimmers said...

Yay! Time has gone by so fast! I can't believe you guys have done so much together is such a short time. Love it.

P.S. I know I always tell you this, but you are so gorgeous!!!!