This first one is from Halloween, obviously. I just thought it was really cute. We went to a friends house for a party and ll the kids trick-or-treated together and we all had a great time.
I just thought this was a cute shot of Samuel thoroughly enjoying his spaghetti.
We finally found a disc-golf course around here which we love doing as a family. (Thank you Jorgensen's for introducing us to the fun!) When we got there, Charity insisted on pushing the stroller the entire 18 holes. She would put her frisbee in the stroller, push it right up to the goals, and throw her frisbee in, retrieve it and put it back in the stroller, then continue on to the next hole. It was too cute.
The other day we gave Samuel a bottle, and decided to try drinking with no hands. It wasn't terribly effective, but it was pretty funny watching him try.
We love making Oca juice (orange, carrot apple) and it has become one of Charity's favorite activities. We just cut everything up, and then she goes to town juicing it all (with close supervision of course).
4 comments:
Cute pics! I especially love the spaghetti one! :) It looks like you guys have so much fun together.
yeah for frisbee golf! we haven't played in FOREVER!
SO CUTE!!!
Can I just tell you that your Bronson Family Christmas Gazette newsletter was hands down the cutest Christmas letter I have ever seen in my life?! I am so impressed with your design skills and the letter was too cute. I must have read it 5 times. Good job Bethany!
I LOVED your Christmas letter!! SO ADORABLE AND FUN!!! How did you do it? Did you come up with it on your own? It was really awesome.
Post a Comment