Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hyrum's Airforce Physical Training

So Hyrum is required to do physical training (PT) on certain days for the airforce. One day they told them to bring 30 lb. backpacks to wear during the workout, so Hyrum thought it would be fun to put Charity in a hiking backpack and use her as his weight. (Yes, she is 4 lbs under the required 30, but it was alright.) One of the people there got some cute pictures of Charity's training day with her daddy, so I thought I would post them for all to enjoy. :)




3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

That is too cute! What a good daddy to take her. Charity fits right in. I love it!

Emma Hox said...

This is so awesome. She looks so adorable doing exercises with Hyrum. I bet the other guys got a kick out of this.

Devin and Chelsey said...

Very cute. There is no time better then quality daddy time!