It was an exciting Saturday for us! First, we ran a Halloween 5K as a family that was a lot of fun. Lots of people were dressed up, and I was really excited because we made it over a minute under my goal! (I wanted to run it in less than 37 minutes, and to not stop jogging the hwole time. We made it in 35:58, and I didn't stop to walk at all! Yeah!!) So I technically made 14th in my division, but if they had a pregnant division I'm sure I would have been number 1. :) After the run, we took some pictures of my pregnant belly (I am now 30 weeks. 3/4 the way there!) So here are a couple of those, and then we went to a fall festival with some friends from Hyrum's work. It was a fun filled, busy day! And some other exciting things this past week, I got my mid-term back from Cinema Appreciation and got a 97%, my paper back from the same class and got an A-, a project from my digital photography class with an A-, and a project back from my desktop publishing class with an A!. I never did amazingly well at BYU just because I didn't put the effort into it, so it is very exciting for me to be putting in the work and getting good grades! One more new thing, I got a calling at church! I am a Relief society instructor. I am very excited, I think this will be perfect for me right now. So that's it for us right now. Enjoy the pictures!

Charity and I dressed up as witches for the 5K run and Charity found the black lipstick and tried to put it on herself. Not too bad for a 3 year old.

The camera accidently took this shot, but I thought it was a pretty good look at how big my belly is getting!

Here's a shot of all of us when the race was done.



When I lay down my stomach looks smaller, so I really do look bigger than this picture makes it seem.

I thought this was a cute kind of random picture. Charity found that costume at a garage sale and wouldn't take it off all day. I think she has like 4 Halloween costumes now for this year.

Charity getting her face painted at the fall festival.

Samuel had a blast!

Charity's favorite game was throwing the bean bags at these monster faces and knocking them over. She was actually surprisingly good at it!
6 comments:
Well you just put all of us to shame!!! You ran the whole time in under 36 minutes 30 weeks pregnant! Wow!!! I am impressed! What a fun day. That is so awesome. And congratulations on your grades. That is so exciting. Your kids are so cute!
Oh and you look great!
so cute pregnant!!! we love you and miss you!
how fun for you guys! glad to hear you are still running - good for you! its getting too cold to run here anymore. :( Happy Halloween!
Wow, you are amazing, I doubt I could have walked it not pregnant :) but to jog it pregnant you are AWESOME! You look great!
you guys are adorable! and you look great with your cute little belly. how are you feeling? when are you due??
Post a Comment