Friday, October 17, 2008

Update

I know it has been far too long since I posted anything. So here's a quick update and some pictures. We've been keeping busy just living life. Hyrum has had this past week off so we have spent it trying to get things done around the house and just relax together as a family. We have gone to the beach a couple of times, to the park, on walks, and to the Mullet Festival. (It's named after the mullet fish, not the hairdo.) I had midterms these past two weeks that seemed to go well, and I started my third trimester of this pregnancy! So here are some pictures to catalog our past month or so since I've written.





1 comment:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Gosh, Charity is looking so grown up these days. You are such an awesome girl; going to school, having 2 kids and being pregnant. I really admire that.