Samuel wasn't crawling at all and showing no signs of even trying for a long time, and then one day he was just up and going! I got this video on that same day, about his thrid time trying. It was so awesome! And now he is so much happier because he can actually get to the things he wants to play with! We are so proud of him.
3 comments:
Hey guys!! I was so excited to find a link to your blog on the Boden's page! Your kids are so cute and it was so fun to see pics of them. Congrats to you both for graduating and moving on to the next step! So cool. We have a blog too and would love to send you an invite to it...just send me an email at christy1826@gmail.com and I'll send you one right away. It will be so fun to get in touch again! Love from Will, Christy, Kaylee, and Cambri!
What a cutie pie! Paige has been doing the army crawl forever, and now she is FINALLY starting to really crawl. She will be a year old in 3 weeks!
What a cute little bug! Soon you will be here and I can see him for myself! Rachel comes this Tues. and I get to meet little Liam!!!
Post a Comment