
And yes, that does say from the little bean. We brought something more than just souvenirs back from Honduras. I'm about 11 weeks along, and am due January 5th. It was quite a surprise, but we are grateful Heavenly Father is trusting us with another of His sweet children. I had my checkup at the doctor's office last friday, and everything is looking great. We got to see the ultrasound, and it was crazy! this was the first time I've ever seen a little bean so wiggly and in motion! We're excited though, and hopefulyy everything continues to go well.
12 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations!! I love the candybar card. I'm the YW president in our ward, and we do those for the girls for their b-days. It's so fun to put them together. I was starting to run out of ideas, but you just gave me a couple more! :) Thanks! Good luck with the pregnancy. Once the third comes along... things really get exciting.
HOLY COW! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I hope the pregnancy is going well for you, and make sure you take lots of photos of your tummy to post! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! HOLY COW!!! I'm so happy for you. I have to say, you make ADORABLE babies, so keep 'em coming. :)
I just realized the person before me said "congratualtions" and "holy cow" too. Ha ha. I guess that's a common reaction.
wow ... you and your sister are baby making machines! I couldn't handle it ... so you both are true inspirations :) congrats and I love ya!
Melissa
Contratulations Guys! That is really exciting! And the candy bar poster is really cute. Having a winter baby will be opposite from your other two but you can go shop for some new clothes....
Congratulations guys!!!!!! That is wonderful!! You are due 1 day before Dean and I are! Now Honduras will always have a special place in your heart...
Wow congrats Beth! That's awesome. I'm having so much fun with my baby that I almost want another as well! Hope Florida is treating you well!
Oh congrats~
Congratulations you guys! Children are definitely blessings from above...what a wonderful surprise.
Hope you're enjoying FL.
yea!!! another bronson! congrats guys!
Hey guys how are you? I sounds like you are having a great time in live. congratulations on the next one. Charity is so grown up now and Samuel looks a lot like her. Can't wait to see the next one. Congratulations on graduation too.
Post a Comment