Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The last month

It has been a crazy month! I went to Hondurus with Hyrum for a week where we did medical clinics and visited the Copan Mayan ruins, then we came home and moved to Florida. We are renting an awesome house with a pool that's just a walk to the most gorgeous beaches ever until we find out about the home we put a bid on. (The previous house we were buying appraised a lot lower, and the seller wasn't willing to come down, so the search goes on...) We have had tons of fun in the sun down here, and found some houses we really like. And the kids have done great. But as usual, I like telling our story with pictures, so enjoy!












1 comment:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

How much fun was that! Did you guys take the kids with you? I can't believe how big Samuel is!! And Charity is cute as ever. Sorry about your house, but I know that you guys will find something that you love.