Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Haircut

Okay, even though it has been like 2 weeks since I got it, I finally am getting pictures up of my haircut. (These really are for you, Sarah. I know you could have done a ton better job, but I still like it and think it's cute.)



6 comments:

Sarah-Olivia said...

So cute Bethy! I really like it! I knew that cut would look good on you. If you decide to keep it, I'll trim it up a bit when I see you in Aug.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Cute hair!

smeltzer family said...

You are so pretty, like always :)

Melissa

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the sheldons said...

Cute hair!!!!! I love it! And you seriously have cheekbones to die for. People have cheek implants to get what you've got. Flaunt it sistah!!!