Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bath Time Apparently



Whenever Charity is doing something she knows she’s not supposed to, she goes in the bathroom and locks the door. I have found her eating candy in there and playing with things she knows she’s not supposed to among other things. So she had locked herself in the bathroom while I was busy in the kitchen. I went to find her and seeing she had gone in there knew she was up to no good. Luckily we have a little key thing to unlock the door from the outside, so I unlocked the door and walked in. She had taken off all of her clothes, filled the sink with nice warm water and was taking her own little bath in the sink. I thought it was hilarious!

4 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Bethany,
Dallin loves the pictures of Charity. She looks so innocent, sitting in her little bath with her candle next to her. You're a good mom; I admire your patience.

Brittany said...

Hey Beth! How are you? Your little girl is beautiful!

Sarah-Olivia said...

What a cutie! I love and miss you both SO much!!

Ashley C said...

That is hilarious!!