We finally have a home! It is only 5 minutes from Hyrum's work. We got it for the price we wanted, and it is a cute little home that I think will be just perfect for our family. We are so excited! Here are some pictures of our new home! There are a few things we want to do to make the outside look a little more elegant, but we are just thrilled to have gotten it!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! :) I've never met you Bethany, but you seem really sweet and so devoted to your family. You must be wonderful to be with Hyrum... he's a great guy. I hope you guys enjoy your new home!
Congrats! That's way awesome and the inside looks very spacious. That's so sad about Samuel having a reaction to the medicine! I hope he's feeling better now.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! :) I've never met you Bethany, but you seem really sweet and so devoted to your family. You must be wonderful to be with Hyrum... he's a great guy. I hope you guys enjoy your new home!
Congrats! That's way awesome and the inside looks very spacious. That's so sad about Samuel having a reaction to the medicine! I hope he's feeling better now.
Congrats, I'm excitd for you guys. Home ownership is sooo fun! You get to make it yours as much as you want.
Congratulations on the new home! We are so excited for you guys! It will be so fun having your own home. It looks so cute too. I really like it!
How exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment