Yeah--I love pictures!! Looks like you had such a great trip and I love Samuels little mohawk. He is looking more like his daddy all the time. Not the mohawk of course...but you know what I mean :) Nice work on running the 5 K together. I love the blond wig. Good times.
You guys are absolutely adorable, Bethany! And you are crazy photogenic!!! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go to WA and spend time with the fam. Your family is a riot.
I thought you might enjoy this... my visiting teaching companion is in the Twilight movie. She has a scene where she is at a park and she chases after her kids, which distracts the vampire I guess... I haven't read the books, so I don't know what exactly happens. Anyway, she was excited.
3 comments:
Yeah--I love pictures!! Looks like you had such a great trip and I love Samuels little mohawk. He is looking more like his daddy all the time. Not the mohawk of course...but you know what I mean :) Nice work on running the 5 K together. I love the blond wig. Good times.
You guys are absolutely adorable, Bethany! And you are crazy photogenic!!! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go to WA and spend time with the fam. Your family is a riot.
I thought you might enjoy this... my visiting teaching companion is in the Twilight movie. She has a scene where she is at a park and she chases after her kids, which distracts the vampire I guess... I haven't read the books, so I don't know what exactly happens. Anyway, she was excited.
Post a Comment