I was having troubles putting text with my last post, so here are the explanations of the pictures starting at the top one in the previous post:
First is our handsome smiley boy Samuel.
This is our family taking a walk on the beach in La Push, WA, a location in the Twilight book series.
Here is Oma (Hyrum's mom) holding little Samuel.
Our Twilight Party!!! My family went out to La Push and Forks together to have a Twilight weekend and dress-up party. For those of you who have read the books, you'll have to guess who is who!
Kissing in La Push.
Being attacked by a vampire in La Push. (I know, it couldn't happen because vampires are not allowed on the tribe's land, but we thought it was a fun picture anyways)
My first 5K! My dad started a 5K and 10K Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning a few years ago, and this year I was able to be there for it. So here is a picture of me with my mom and dad after the race.
Samuel after the 5K. He's not sure he was happy about being in that stroller in the cold!
Our post run family photo. Hyrum pushed the stroller and ran beside me for the race. It was a way fun family experience!
Ok, another Twilight party. I know, I'm obsessed! My friend Cami threw a Halloween Twilight party, and Hyrum and I were Rosalee and Emmet. It was a blast!
Family photo in Hokie gear! Go Virginia Tech!
No comments:
Post a Comment