Sorry I haven't posted forever! My excuse is that we came to Washington, and then I got sick, and haven't wanted to do much of anything besides hang out with family. :) But here's a quick sum up of the last 3 weeks for us.
HYRUM:
Has thoroughly enjoyed having his time off. He planned a trip for our family and my parents and two siblings to Forks and La Push Washington for a little Twilight getaway (pictures to come)which was awesome. He has loved teachong people how to play the card game BANG and has been busy taking care of a sick wife and child. :(
BETHANY:
Has been sick most of the time, but luckily not sick enough to keep her down, just a little uncomfortable. I ran my first 5K on Thanksgiving day, (YEAH!!!) with Hyrum pushing the kids in a double jogging stroller, and has loved all the time with family and friends.
CHARITY:
Got sick and threw up for quite a while last night. That was sad. Besides that she has been going full throttle running with cousins, hugging aunts and uncles, and loving her Nana, Papa, Oma and Opa.
SAMUEL:
Is loving how much he is getting held. He loves to be held, and we all love to hold him. He is so full of smiles and love, I just love staring at him. He is such an angel.
THANKSGIVING:
I would highly suggest visiting youtube to check out my dad making Thanksgiving exciting.
We love you all and hope you are all doing well!
1 comment:
That is an awesome you tube video. Glad you had such a great trip and I hope you are all recovering from the sickness. Cute hair BTW!!
Post a Comment