Monday, November 26, 2012

Early New Years Resolution

Alright, here we go...again.  I make no guarantees, but I am going to try to keep this up to date again.  My new motivation is that Hyrum is in training, and then deploying so if I can keep this up a lot better, it will help keep him in on all of our family doings here.  I see that the last time I posted was in March, so approximately 8 months ago.  I have also not been amazing at taking pictures, which is usually how I look back and see what we have been doing.  So this may be a little bare bones, but here is our lives from the last 8 months in a nutshell.

April
 We had a branch Easter egg hint in our backyard which was a blast, 

and I got one of my favorite pictures of my sweet babies in their Easter outfits.

Hyrum says he isn't sure how much longer he will be able to throw all the kids up in the air.  :)  They are starting to get a little heavier.  

I turned 27 years old

And we had a fun Relief Society activity where the Japanese sisters helped us dress in kimonos.

May
Pizza at the beach

John Galecki

Zamami - We went with our friends the Fry's to a beautiful little island south of Okinawa where we scuba dove, had a barbecue, played at the beach, went hiking and just had a great time.

Pineapple Park - An electric car that looks like a golf cart with a giant pineapple on top without a driver driving you through a pineapple farm, pictures with a giant pineapple, and lots of free samples of a variety of pineapple products from pineapple bread to juice to cake, shortbread, vinegar and pie just to name a few.  The kids love it! 
 

 Our two soccer superstars


 June
Charity's early birthday party - She wanted to invite friends from school, so we had an early birthday party

Trip to Wisconsin - My little brother has been called on a mission to the SLC mission, and all of us siblings were able to go to Chicago and go through the temple with him.  It was so wonderful having us all together!


July
Independence Day


Face Painting

Swim Lessons

Charity's actual birthday

  August
Samuel's Birthday

Okinawa World - A fun village where you can see all things Okinawan.  The kids loved it! (Charity was in school, but she had gone with her class before.  We still missed her.)

Charity's First Day of School

September
Samuel's First Day of school

Beach Fun

Visit Home
Beautiful downtown Gig Harbor

Earthquake Burgers at the Puyallup Fair

Caricatures at the fair.

Doobie Brother's concert with my parents.

Visiting my Grandma Cummings.  A four generation picture.

Hyrum's surprise for me when I got home.  
A new acoustic/electric guitar and hanging all my guitars up for easier access!

October
Celeste started ballet

More Soccer

Fall festival at Kadena Elementary


Halloween

November
I did some modeling for fun and really liked the pictures!

So there you have it.  Now that I have caught up, I just need to stay on top of it so that it doesn't take me all day to do one post. :)

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

You may not remember me from Blacksburg...but I was just clicking around on blogs and I have to tell you that you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Va va va voom, lady!!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

So nice to see all the pictures! I have been missing you all so much!!!