Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lucy


It would appear we have another spunky one on our hands. Our sweet Lucy was in the car one day around nap time. After pulling into the driveway I glanced back to see if she had fallen asleep. Her eyes were still open. So I got out and opened her door to get her out. As I opened the door her eyes were closed. I couldn't believe she would fall asleep in 2 seconds. So I start kissing all over her face to see what she will do. She gets a tiny little smirk, but keeps her eyes closed like she is asleep. I stepped back and all the sudden she pops her eyes open and throws her arms out like she was saying, "Gotchya!" It was hilarious! I couldn't believe at just over a year she is already playing tricks. We sure love this girl and are so glad she is in our family.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh! And she is sooo beautiful! Love to you all!