Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yes, We're Still Alive

Obviously I haven't been much for blogging lately, but my husband informed me I need to get new pictures up here so family in Washington can see how everyone is growing. So for you guys and anyone else who might happen to still check on here I am updating our blog.

Holmes Family Reunion





We were able to meet up with everyone on the Holmes side of the family for a weekend in Wisconsin. It was amazing to have everyone there. We haven't all been together at once for quite a few years!

Thanksgiving




We spent Thanksgiving with three other families from church and had a blast! There were Jeep races for the kids, lots of delicious food, and even some treat turkeys that Charity, Samuel and I made together. The black frosting colored the kids teeth black, and I thought Celeste looked hilarious, especially with the funny faces she makes.

Halloween


As a family we dressed up as characters from Toy Story. Unfortunaetly we didn't get a great picture, but you can get the idea. Hyrum was Woody, I was Bo Peep with Celeste as my lamb, Samuel was Buzz Lightyear and Charity was a cowgirl riding Bullseye.

Soccer



Charity played on her first soccer team this year and did great!

Pregnancy

I am now about 35 weeks along, but this picture was taken a 9 weeks ago, so I am definitely bigger now!

5K



In October we were able to run a 5k together as a family. Charity was going to do it with us, but decided a few feet into it that she did not feel like running after all. So Hyrum ended up doing most of it pushing the two oldest kids and with Celeste in a hiking backpack. We're surprised Celeste never threw up. :)

Horses and Cow









Hyrum works with a lady who owns three horses and a cow and she was kind enough to invite us over to see them and ride on them since Charity is obsessed with horses. While there, it was so cute, we found that Celeste apparently LOVES cows. Or at least this one. I couldn't get enough of these pictures with them just walking along together and staring at each other. They were too cute!

So there is our update! Lots going on, just keeping busy and happy.

5 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

I have been wondering about you guys! Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! You are such a cute pregnant lady! We miss you guys! Are you coming through Kansas City anytime? We keep looking for excuses to go to Florida... :)

Christine said...

How fun! I can't believe how big all your kids are getting! Do you know whether you're having a boy or girl or are you keeping it a surprise this time? I'm so impressed you did a 5k while pregnant! It takes some serious motivation for me to even hit the gym. :)

Julie said...

wow your Holmes family is so big! how exciting. too bad you weren't closer in Wisconsin otherwise I'd have driven to see you! your family is adorable as usual. good luck with #4!

Amelia said...

You have a super cute family! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. You did a great job with the Holmes family pictures.

Rachel said...

Wow! I am behind! I have not seen all these cute pictures! I love it! Love you all!