I can't believe Charity is old enough to be in school! She has adjusted amazingly well. That first day, she just jumped on the bus all by herself without a second glance towards me. I drove behind the bus and followed her to school and made sure she was settled. She didn't even need me! She loves her teacher, Mrs. Z and already has several friends in class. My baby is growing up!!!
Wow!!! I can't believe Charity is old enough for school already! She is too cute! I keep trying to convince Dallin that he doesn't NEED preschool, but he keeps ressuring me that he will be fine. It's hard to let your baby go!
1 comment:
Wow!!! I can't believe Charity is old enough for school already! She is too cute! I keep trying to convince Dallin that he doesn't NEED preschool, but he keeps ressuring me that he will be fine. It's hard to let your baby go!
Post a Comment