So I FINALLY had Samuel's first birthday party, exactly one month late. Lots of friends came over for the Cars themed party, and it was a blast. There were coloring posters of Cars on the walls for the kids to color, tons of baloons, a twinkie car making activity, lot sof other good food and even one of those awesome pull-string pinatas. (I love that they have pinatas now that you don't have to hit, you just have the kids taking turns pulling the strings from the bottom until a random string pulls open the bottom and the candy pours out.) So here are some pictures from the festivities.

I made a watermelon car fruit bowl that I thought was so fun.

Here are all the kids old enough to make their twinie cars. we also had 3 younger kids around Samuels age that aren't in the picture.

Samuel and his twinkie car.

Yummy twinkie!!!

Pinata time!

He received lots of fun Cars stuff. I love how when he is thinking, he presses his lips together like you see in this picture. It's one of my favorite faces he makes.
3 comments:
Wow, it looks like Samuel had a great birthday, even if it was late. You are so creative; I think I might have to steal some of you ideas for Dallins party. I love the twinkie cars and you watermelon turned out really cute.
Samuel looks so much like a mini Hyrum!! how adorable :)
you are the craftiest and cutest with the cutest kids! :) do you know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment