Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beach Day

It has been a fun beach day today with a few friends. I really love living so close to the water. It's like being in paradise. Samuel was really not happy with the sand, but the water was the perfect temperature, most of the tourists were gone (thank goodness!!) and Charity has a little boyfriend she ran around with the whole time. And the seagulls were awesome. Our friend Jeremy started feeding them goldfish with his son Mason (Charity's little friend) and the birds would fly and float right over his head and take the fish from his fingers. It was pretty cool, and all the kids LOVED feeding and chasing the birds. So if anyone needs a vacation and wants to know the perfect place to go play in the water, sun and sand, they should come visit us!!! Seriously. You'll love it.


Sameul joining Charity and Hyrum to roll around and play in the water


I love my cute family!!!


Sameul really loves the water


Samuel and Mason playing with the beach toys


As I said, Samuel really didn't like the sand so much

3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Looks so nice.... We have cool, rainy weather. I could really go for some sunny beach time. The kids are getting so big... Samuel is such a handsome little boy. And Charity is so cute, as always!

nicole said...

How fun! It must be wonderful living so close to the water. I love the first picture of daddy and the kids... so cute... and the last one of Samuel is absolutely priceless!!

Emma Hox said...

What a great family blog. I love these beach pictures. Hyrum, you are right, we need to all keep in better touch. Rhett has mentioned you frequently over the years wishing we were all living around each other so that we could hang out. You have a lovely family. Talk tyou later, Emmaline Hoffmeister