Sunday, September 30, 2007

I just got these pregnancy pictures back recently from my friend who took them, so I thought I would put them up for all to enjoy! :) It's been a good week. We are finally back home! Yeah!!! We had lot's of fun in florida, but it is nice to be in our own home again. The trip went well (even though Charity didn't go to sleep for over 7 hours despite the morning in the pool and it being her nap time, then bed time). Charity watched Finding Nemo I think 4 times in a row, then once again when she woke up after sleeping for an hour or two. We weighed Samuel and he is now 11 lbs. 12 ounces. He's getting so big! Nothing much else to report. Life is wonderful. Heavenly Father has blessed us so abundantly.











1 comment:

Sarah-Olivia said...

You have such a beautiful family Bethy! I love and miss you all and can not wait to see you all in November!!!!