Thursday, September 27, 2007

Family Update


Sorry I didn't get the update in here last Sunday. I'm going to try really hard to get an update on here at least every Sunday. We are still in Florida, but getting ready to drive home tomorrow! Yeah!!!!! I have loved being here, but I am very ready to be in my own home. It really has been a wonderful trip. Gorgeous beaches, pool in the backyard, lot's of great restaurants, and we also bought a van! Yep, a van. It's a 2005 Honda Oddesey and it is the coolest van I have ever been in. I seriously love it. Hyrum has his interview today, so hopefully that goes well so that we can move here in April or May! It seems like everyone here loves him though, so we shouldn't have a problem getting in here. I'm doing great, and Charity and Samuel are doing great also. Samuel has started really smiling, and I absolutely love it. It just melts my heart. And he slept for 7 hours last night! It was amazing. So that's all we've been doing. Until Sunday...

No comments: