Nothing too new to report. We're still just getting in the swing of things, taking the kids to school and soccer, Hyrum going to meetings, me trying to keep the house clean, kids fed and happy and life stable at home. I became very well acquainted with our weedwacker while we spent three hours together yesterday. (We have a HUGE yard! And the riding lawn mower can't get too close to the house or trees or swingsets among other fixtures, so the weedwacker gets lots of use getting those and doing the edging around the sidewalks.)
Hyrum and I have been doing a lot of talking and reading about being the healthiest we can with what we eat. I admit, I have been reading vegan and raw websites, holistic websites, and just general good eating websites. I don't feel like I will ever be 100% of any of these, but I like reading all different points of views, then meshing together the things that sound right and feel right for my body. So as part of all of this, Hyrum and I have been enjoying green smoothies most mornings for breakfast. Get all your fruits and veggies for the day in one shot! So I shared some of mine with Lucy the other day and she got the cutest smoothie mustache. I asked Hyrum to hold her so I could get a picture of it, and this is the result:
I thought it was hilarious! She definitely has her daddy's ears. :) I know, cheesy. But it just fit.Hyrum had a friend from his residency who was here doing some training for a week, so we got to see him which was fun. We took him to American Village where they have a lot of shops, restaurants, a beach and lots of fun thigns for the kids. While there we proceeded to try and stuff our whole family into a tiny two person, Japanese size photo booth for some photo ops. It was tight, but we had fun and the pictures are always fun to have. I love how they traced our eyes with black in the first photo. A Japanese version of a glamour shot I guess. :)

So that is all that is happening with us. Still enjoying gorgeous warm weather and watching our babies grow.

So that is all that is happening with us. Still enjoying gorgeous warm weather and watching our babies grow.
3 comments:
Love the cute pictures! Lucy is so stinkin cute! Glad life is getting more normal for you! Miss you!
That photo of Lucy is hilarious! You guys always look like you're having so much fun!
So fun! We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment