The wind begins...
and Celeste is not such a fan!
Lucy is just as pooped as her mama from all this work!
What are we supposed to do with all this stuff?!?!
Slowly things are coming together. Our living room!
Our sweet Samuel turned 4 on the 9th! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. For his birthday he wanted a dragon cake, so I googled it, found a recipe, and here are the results! I think it turned out pretty cute.
Samuel and Charity passed their first year of swim lessons with flying colors. These kids LOVE the water! It actually makes me pretty nervous just how comfortable they are, especially Samuel. During every lesson, all the kids hang onto the wall while the teacher goes up and down helping each one individually with the certain swimming task at hand. While Samuel hung onto the wall awaiting his turn, he spent the whole time pushing away from the wall, sinking, then kicking back to the wall. Without the teacher looking, he does this over and over. One time Hyrum even had to go grab him out when he didn't come back up. Man that kid is crazy!

Samuel resurfacing.
They have the worlds second largest aquarium here, just an hour and a half away from us so we went and got annual passes. The kids had a blast! There's even a dolphin show where you can get wet. It will be fun having that available anytime we want to jet up there, especially when beach season is over!


Sweet potato ice cream? Seriously?
Shasi fountain!
Other than unpacking the house and organizing it, we have been going to the beach a lot, and I found a fun group of girls from church to hang out with quite a bit. There's already been a surprise birthday party, late night movie at the theater, farewell party, beach days, and an aquarium day. We are so blessed to be here! There are wonderful people, fun new culture, and tons for the kids and our family to do to stay busy and have a blast!
We went to a Japanese grocery store and some furniture stores yesterday, and I just thought I would end with some candy they have here that cracked me up. Oh man, the translations around here are sometimes hilarious! And this salad dressing, it tastes just like Kinza's salad dressing for you Gig Harbor people. I thought I would never find anything like Kinza's amazing dressing, but it is just as good! Yay!!!!
2 comments:
The house is looking GOOD Bethy! Miss you! Love you!
Looks like things are good! You will find a place for everything you need! LOVE the pictures! Missing you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment