Charity has had a fasination with horses lately. We went to that farm day about a month ago, where Charity got to ride a horse, and ever since every time we are going somewhere she asks if we can go ride the horses again. So we were at the high school football game on Friday, and Charity was hanging out with a lady and her teenage daughter behind us. (We always sit in the same spot, so we see these ladies almost every Friday, and they are so sweet and good with the kids!) So Charity was sitting on Courtney's (The teenager) lap, and Courtney was showing her pictures on her phone of her horses. Charity of course loved the pictures, so they invited us to come out and see the horses, ride them and even learn how to brush and groom them. Needless to say, Charity had an awesome time, and we got these cute pictures of all the kids. (And sorry about the pictures. My camera got some salt water in it when I was taking pictures at the beach one time, so now the edges are a little lighter and blurry. At least it wasn't our expensive camera!)
4 comments:
our kids love horses too! that is so fun that they got to groom them and feed them and stuff! hope you guys are doing well!
That is awesome Bethany!
Looks like 2 parents I know (ok, kinda, I still haven't met Hyrum) are going to have to buy their daughter a pony!!!
P.S. Your kids are so incredibly cute and I want to steal them. But I promise I won't. I don't want the cops after me. =)
oh my goodness! celeste is so cute and so big! you guys look great!
Post a Comment