Charity had her first school performance! They did a little program and sang a few songs. It was very cute. Here is her class:
We have been going to the Niceville High School football games (Go Eagles!) which has been lots of fun. The kids are huge football fans. (Hyrum even wants to sign Charity up to do football next year. Right...)
Hyrum and I took a trip to New Orleans with two good friends Dave and April Honeycutt to watch BYU football play! It was amazing since we kicked the other teams trash! Okay, that wasn't very nice. But it was exciting, even though the stadium was WAYYYYYY over air-conditioned so we were ice cubes the whole time!
These are just a couple cute pictures I got of the kids playing at the window. These kids are just too cute!
We continue to go to the beach, and it is especially nice since msot of the crowds have left.
We visited he Air Force Armament Museum with Grandma and granpa which was a lot of fun.
And finally, the biggest moment of the past two months...We ran our first half marathon! Grandma and grandpa came out to do it with us (this was also grandmas first half marathon). Grandpa pushed Samuel and Celeste while Hyrum pushed Charity. The kids did great for being stuck in a troller for 2 and a half hours! We all did great, and I even met my two goals! I jogged the whole thing without stopping to walk, and I made it under 12 minute miles! Our final time was 2 hours and 33 minutes which works out to give me just over an 11 minute mile! Unfortunately, we took grandmas camera and I forgot to get her pictures off her card, so there aren't any pictures of me doing the race that I have right now, but here's one of the parents, and our little caterpillar! (It was really cold, so we had Celeste all wrapped up in her special stroller sleeping bag. She was adorable!)
3 comments:
Congrats on your race, Bethy! Celeste does look darling in her "sleeping bag"! I can't believe how much she has grown...and how much like a "Holmes" she looks like. Cute cute cute family. Love to you all!
That is awesome Bethany! I love that you all did the race as a family! And your parents! Wow! You are amazing!
Oh, and your kids are more and more grown up and adorable! But what is new???
Post a Comment