Monday, April 20, 2009

Disney World, Easter and Nerd night!

Ok, I have been terrible at blogging! It has just been so crazy around here lately! I know, that's no excuse. Really, where are my priotities! :) So, April 1st was my 24th birthday, and we got to spend it and a few days after at Disney World. It wsa s o fun! My younger sister Camilla came to visit and got to go with us which was wonderful (the mroe hands to help with kiddos the better!) We got to do a lunch with the Disney Princesses which Charity LOVED! And we got to go to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. So here are pictures from our adventure.













So the next big fun thing was Easter. We did an easter egg hunt in our backyard with friends the Saturday before which was a blast. Then on Easter we got all dressed up (girls in our new dresses) I taught in church, then we had a wonderful big Easter dinner with a couple of friends at our house. S here are some pictures from our Easter.






Lastly, last weekend Hyrum and I went out with our friends April and Dave Honeycutt for a nerd night. We went to a restaurant I really enjoy dressed up as nerds. April was our Starwars geek, Dave was our Dungeons and Dragons geek, Hyrum was Poindexter, and I was Betty Bible. We were having so much fun and jsut being so goofy, we actually had an old couple think we were drunk. Good old sober Mormon fun. :) So here are some pictures from our evening of fun.





So that has been ou life lately. Staying busy and having fun. We're excited that Hyrum is almost done with his intern year, and will be a secondyear resident. Just two more years to go!

3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

I think you have 3 really good reasons to not be blogging regularly. :) It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun, but what's new. You look great too Bethany! Celeste is getting so big already; she is SO beautiful! Charity looks SO happy in the picture with Cinderella. We sure miss you guys! Although, I don't know about the nerd night. Could Jon just come as himself?

Katie B Thurgood said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I loved looking at the pics! Your kids are getting so big and beautiful and you do look great!

Melanie said...

hey! i'm so glad you got to go to disney! i totally want to do that for my bday this year. i think its on a sunday, though . . . . you don't really look nerdy enough in your nerd pics! you're too cute! anyway, glad to see you are doing good. does hyrum like his residency?