Sunday, February 3, 2008



Samuel is already making moves on Braelyn, the little girl I watch during the days!



Charity says she will chaperon.



When Hyrum was little he loved two things: His leelee(the blanket) and his three fingers. Apparently Samuel takes after Hyrum.

4 comments:

Katie B Thurgood said...

lol.. what a little ladies man! I just put a couple of pictures from our wild night on our family blog.. you'll have to check them out!

Sarah-Olivia said...

Samuel is getting so big already! Bethy, I seriously miss all of you so much!!

dean and chelle said...

Samuel's the MAN! He's already mackin on the ladies. Keep an eye on that fella.

Colin & Lori said...

Bethany and family, how are you? I found your link on Melanie's blog. Cute kids and they have grown so much!! Glad to hear all is well. If you want we are at
www.croshawfamilyforever.blogspot.com

Take care